A miracle discovered in the last days of Lothric. Toss a light that heals those near the point of impact.
Even those who had forgotten the caress and bounty of the Princess of Sunlight did their best to recall her image. The stories spun about her were most certainly childish, and yet gravely sincere.
- A hidden area just shortly after you meet Lapp for the first time (before Earthen Peak Ruins bonfire). You will see a bridge which you can drop down from onto a Herald enemy, however do not drop down. To the right of the small bridge there is a spot you can drop from safely into the ash below. There you will find the spell, on a corpse behind an enemy. (Video Location)
- Restores caster HP equal to 170% * Spell Buff of used Chime or Talisman
- Restores phantom HP equal to 230% * Spell Buff of used Chime or Talisman
- Casting animation is identical to that of Emit Force.
- Fires a projectile that travels in an arc and produces an area-of-effect heal upon collision.
- The fast casting animation and decent healing make this amazing for quickly saving allies from a distance.
- The radius of the healing burst is buffed by the Sacred Chime of Fillianore.