Seek Guidance is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle, you must use a Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Miracle of stray souls. Displays more help from other worlds and reveals summon signs without using an ember.
Faith serves as a guide for clerics, meaning they should have no need for secondhand wisdom.
Be that as it may, this miracle has been passed down from soul to soul, providing a tiny ray of hope for the lost.
- Looted from a corpse in Cathedral of the Deep. Just past the first giant and down the stairs to the left. It's a sort of dark ish room above the Cathedral Knight with the mace (Fextra Video location).
- Seek Guidance Location
- Allows you to see summoning signs, but you cannot summon White Soapstone phantoms unless you are in Ember Form.
- You can see more summoning signs and messages with this active.
- Even when playing in Offline mode reveals several messages left by the developers that are hidden until it's used.
- This spell has the same effect as the Guiding Light Weapon Art.