Cracked Red Eye Orb is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
Cracked Red Eye Orb
Cracked Red Eye Orb Usage
- Use a Cracked Red Eye Orb, and you'll be able to invade other players' worlds and play against them competitively. The invaded player is called the "host", and the invading player is called the "client". This orb prioritizes invading games that are in a co-op state (players with friendly phantoms present in their game) but it is still possible that you'll invade a solo player. Up to two people can invade a world at once. Invaders treat each other as enemies and can attack and damage each other.
- Note this item is ONE USE ONLY. It will perish after you enter another world.
Cracked Red Eye Orb Locations
- 4x Can be obtained as a Burial Gift.
- 5x Given to you as a gift by Leonhard at Firelink Shrine.
- Dropped by Darkwraiths (Farron Keep Perimeter)
Notes and Trivia
- Unlike previous iterations of Dark Souls, the Cracked Red Eye Orb's use adds a persistent notification underneath the stamina bar, in the style of Bloodborne's bell system, which continuously searches for viable hosts instead of being a one-time use item that requires refreshing per failed attempt.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
...So i'm a hair's breath from a pale tonge, and then blue btch shows up and decides "im' just gonna turn chaos into fkin rasengans"! Then a purple shows up, apparently he can drop from anywhere without dying... gotta look into THAT later! But on the very top of this long list lf stupid questions is WHERE...ARE YOU... HOST OF EMBERS!?
There's a set of 6 eyes in drained New Londo on a corpse bent over a well (similar to the body on bent over the well at Firelink Shrine)
Can you invade with this in starting area?
I remember invading a player you had two summons with him, and after killing the phantoms he disconnected
after you kill the abyss watchers in the "Road Of Sacrifices" Chaper, you can kill the enemies outside of the building. I'm trying to soul farm in that spot because there are enemies that give 160 souls per kill with just the covetous ring(you can get at the top of the firelink shrine). Also, there are two enemies there that have dark armour and they give about 500 souls per kill and they drop the cracked red eye orb. I have 99 cracked red eye orbs now that i don't really use cause i don't particularly want to fight people currently with my stats.
nice, keep losing them because connection issues. bullshit
The 5 you get is a pretty small number, considering almost all invasions at highwall are ganks, twinks, or ganking twinks. Unfortunately I'm not fighter PL or patient enough to twink myself. I wonder how many new players turned towards offline play because highwall pvp is the least fun part of the game, no hyperbole
can they be sold?
This item is *****ing retarded, trying to invade: 1st Disconnect , one lost 2nd Failed to connect, another one lost 3rd Gank, another one lost 4th couldnt even connect, another one lost Srsly wtf were they thinking, dont make it disappear if the host *****ing disconnects -.-
so... what's the point of these when you have the full orb? you can't really get anything peculiar with the entire orb after all meaning that unless you're an idiot, you'll have it forever.
So with the 5 orbs I got from Leonhard, I got 2 people on ng+ with seeds, 1 person who immediately entered the vordt fight, 1 hacker, and someone on ng+7 who used a seed AND had 4 phantoms summoned.
Great *****ing game
These don't seem to have an upper limit on the levels of possible hosts. I was lvl 10 in undead settlement and used the ones Leonard gave me. All but one of the people I invaded were clearly in NG+ because they were mostly using late-game weapons.
Is it me, or does the PvP seem kinda unfair? I mean, it sems like I only invade high level players, so is this a "thing" thats gonna keep going on?
my cracked red eye wont let me u it as in every time i click the red eye thing the use area is grey instead of white
Your connection has been lost/interrupted/error/etc bye bye red eye
Do you lose your souls if you die while invading as a dark spirit?
prisoner locked in the cell (key required) at the bottom of Dragon area
So use will be constant, not one use?