Cracked Red Eye Orb is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
Cracked Red Eye Orb
- Use a Cracked Red Eye Orb, and you'll be able to invade other players' worlds and play against them competitively. The invaded player is called the "host", and the invading player is called the "client". This orb prioritizes invading games that are in a co-op state (players with friendly phantoms present in their game) but it is still possible that you'll invade a solo player. Up to two people can invade a world at once. Invaders treat each other as enemies and can attack and damage each other.
- Note this item is ONE USE ONLY. It will perish after you enter another world.
- 4x Can be obtained as a Burial Gift.
- 5x Given to you as a gift by Leonhard at Firelink Shrine.
- Dropped by Darkwraiths (Farron Keep Perimeter)
- Unlike previous iterations of Dark Souls, the Cracked Red Eye Orb's use adds a persistent notification underneath the stamina bar, in the style of Bloodborne's bell system, which continuously searches for viable hosts instead of being a one-time use item that requires refreshing per failed attempt.