Human Pine Resin is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Human Pine Resin
Human Pine Resin Usage
- Temporarily applies dark damage to right-hand weapon.
Human Pine Resin Locations
- Dropped by Skeleton at Undead Settlement behind the locked door using the Grave Key. (Watch the Item Location Video Guide)
- Sold by Unbreakable Patches for 1,500 Souls.
- 3x are sold by the Shrine Handmaid (unlimited when you give her Patches' Ashes)
- 4x in the chest near the area where you fight the demon with Siegward in Undead Settlement. Chest opening will trigger 4 Caged Hollows to drop down.
- 1x on a corpse near the group of slugs in Consumed King's Graden.
- 2x on a corpse beside a staircase past the slugs in Consumed King's Graden.
- Dropped by the Giant Fly enemies in Ashes of Ariandel.
- Applies 95 attack rating for 60 seconds. Dark attack boosting gear such as the Blindfold Mask and Dark Clutch Ring do increase the damage. However, the bonus is negligible unless the gear is stacked. Visually bright purple for entire weapon, including hilt.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I wonder what the "certain ceremony" mentioned in the item description is
Best for sl 1 dancer
You can rid yourself of the ugly purple effect (as well for the pale pine resin) with the Untrue Dark Ring.
Presumably the effect is there to make it clear when a phantom has buffed after they realised they needed it. The effect is unnecessary with the ring, and someone with aesthetic thoughts at From decided to make the effect disappear.
Oddly though, even for hosts they still need to wear the ring to get rid of the effect.
gotta update this, at the Undead settlement, after jumping from the elevator at the giant's tower, near the area where you fight the demon with siegward there is a chest that contains 4 Human pine resins, note that the chest opening will trigger 4 caged hollows to drop down
This thing is overpowered.
what normal people see: charcoal resin, charcoal bundle, gold resin, gold bundle, rotten resin, (a.k.a rubbish 2) human resin, carthus rouge, pale resin, :what chase the bro sees: human resin
give ya weapon a good ole meat rub, yeaheh boi
Rubbing your weapon with yourself before entering combat
Also 4 in a chest in a building after the 2 dogs near the demon in the undead settlement
I love glowsticks
Before we duel, let me rub my weapon with... human juice
patches sells them infinitely
Any way to get it in infinite supply like the other Resins? Does the Handmaiden need patches ashes to sell them infintely or does patches only sell 3 and that's why she would only sell me 3?
Does the blindfold mask work with this?
I am disappointed Resins are Right hand only
Also drops from the fly enemies in Ariandel
In the building you go through there is a chest, when you open it 4 spiked lanterns drop down. There are two alluring skulls nearby as well. It's right after fight with seigward and the demon.
If you use the untrue dark ring while applying this resin, your weapon won't turn purple.Instead you'll just get that cool dark cloud around your blade.
The Handmaid also sells this. And not just if you have her Patches' ashes. She get 3 from the mortician's ash and I believe a few more from another Umbreal ash.
Based on armors and the fact that most builds are quality that forgo int or faith in pvp everyone is weakest to dark or magic damage (more absorption than dark).
What does the attack rating mean?
I want a dark infused weapon to look like this glow all the time :(