An eye-occluding mask of unknown origin. Small cracks allow the wearer to see.
Strengthens dark attacks, but also greatly increases damage sustained from dark.
This purple steel creation has a certain resemblance to the Fire Keeper's crown, but the similarity is purely cosmetic.
- The Ringed City: Dropped by Dark Spirit Moaning Knight after he invades just inside the mines near the Ringed City Streets bonfire.
- Boosts dark damage from spells by ~10%.
- Dark damage from any ranged or melee weapon is strengthened by only ~5%. This includes Dark Blade and Human Pine Resin.
- This headpiece was previously in Dark Souls II and was named the Black Witch Domino Mask. However, the effects were not the same. The Black Witch Domino Mask was part of Zulie The Witch's set in Dark Souls II, and the rest of the set can be found in Dark Souls III in The Ringed City.
- It should be noted that the Blindfold Mask when not broken, gives -30% dark defence, while a Broken Blindfold Mask will give -15% dark defence, the attack buff will remain the same. (A streamer told me and showed me the comparison if you need evidence.)
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Full Set Image goes here