|Requirments||10 Intelligence/ 10 Faith|
Pyromancy of Carthus of the Sands. Reinforces right weapon with flame.
Warriors of Carthus favored supplemental pyromancies such as this, which was used to enhance the curved blades of its swordsmen."
- Adds (Spell Buff * 0.9) fire damage to the weapon.
- Damage is applied each time the enemy is hit with the weapon, regardless of the damage of the attack performed.
- The buff can be easily identified by the flaming weapon
- Good choice for melee characters looking for bonus damage with minimal stats.
- Outdamages Charcoal Pine Resin even at minimum stat requirements.
- Like all Weapon Buffs, Carthus Flame Ark will only work on weapons with raw, refined, hollow, sharp, heavy, or no infusion.
- Buff length is extended by the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- Uniquely, this buff lasts 90 seconds, 50% longer than any other weapon buffing spell. This, combined with its low requirements and good damage, make it an incredible choice for melee builds.
- A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit.
Namely, Daggers and Paired Weapons display this adjustment.
Regardless, the buffs always remain efficient.