Carthus Flame Arc is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast it, you must use a pyromancy flame.
|Requirments||10 Intelliegence/ 10 Faith|
Pyromancy of Carthus of the Sands. Reinforces right weapon with flame.
Warriors of Carthus favored supplemental pyromancies such as this, which was used to enhance the curved blades of its swordsmen."
- Adds 81 * (Spell Buff/100) fire damage to theweapon.
- The attack rating applied scales with the power of your flame.
- Affected by respective Clutch and Lloyd rings.
- Can't be used on weapons that do not allow weapon buffs, this includes non physical infusions.
- A good choice for melee characters looking for bonus damage with minimal INT/FTH investment, but still scales well as a melee damage source for dedicated pyromancers. Though Crystal Magic Weapon, Lightning Blade, and Darkmoon Blade will scale better unless you increase both INT/FTH equally.
- Adds roughly 188 fire damage with 40 INT/FTH and a +10 Pyromancy Flame, does not scale relative to weapon AR.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |