Carthus Flame Arc is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast it, you must use a pyromancy flame.
|Requirments||10 Intelligence/ 10 Faith|
Pyromancy of Carthus of the Sands. Reinforces right weapon with flame.
Warriors of Carthus favored supplemental pyromancies such as this, which was used to enhance the curved blades of its swordsmen."
- Adds (Spell Buff * 0.9) fire damage to the weapon.
- Damage is applied each time the enemy is hit with the weapon, regardless of the damage of the attack performed.
- Damage is increased by the Fire Clutch Ring.
- Good choice for melee characters looking for bonus damage with minimal stats.
- Scales well for dedicated pyromancers.
- Adds roughly 188 fire damage with 40 INT/FTH with a +10 Pyromancy Flame.
- A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit.
Namely, Daggers and Twinblades display this adjustment.
Regardless, the buffs always remain efficient.