Chaos Bed Vestiges
|Requirements||20 Intelligence/ 10 Faith
Traces of the tumultuous seedbed that birthed the beings known as Demons.
Hurls chaos flame that scorches vicinity.
Demons born from fire bore its smoldering essence and perished soon after. Man shares this rapport with the flames to this day.
- Transposed from Soul of the Old Demon King for 5,000 souls.
- Deals (spell buff x 3.4) damage for the main projectile, and (spell buff x 1.1) damage for the spiral.
- This pyromancy previously went under the name "Forbidden Sun" in Dark Souls II.
- Has a better arc (straighter) but shorter range than the orb pyromancies.
- Despite the look of the pyromancy, the main projectile itself has a fairly small hitbox.
- Quite effective in PvP for catching fleeing players, punishing Estus heals, and hitting multiple players at once.
- This is easily one of the best Pyromancies in the game, with a large explosion, high damage, and good FP to Damage efficiency
- The Japanese reads more as: "Remnants of the nursery that gave birth to the demons. / Scorch the surroundings, throw a flame of chaos. / The demons that were born of the flame house/carry its smoulders and then will die out / be ruined / destroyed. That is, the relation of everybody to fire even now." The idea is that the relationship of demons to the chaos flame mirrors the relation of everyone else to fire.