Pontiff Knight is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
The Pontiff Knights are frigid spirits that linger in Irithyll. There are 3 different Versions in the Game:
- Wielding two Pontiff Knight Curved Swords
- Wielding a Pontiff Knight Curved Sword & Pontiff Knight Shield
- Wiedling a Pontiff Knight Great Scythe
- You can find Pontiff Knight in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
- Souls: NG (900), NG+ (2700), NG++ (2971), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: Pontiff Knight Curved Sword, Pontiff Knight Great Scythe
- Shields: Pontiff Knight Shield
- Armor: Pontiff Knight Set
- Other: Large Titanite Shard
- Both scimitar and scimitar/shield variants are confirmed to spit a ranged, dark Pursuer-like orb that chases the player and has moderate tracking abilities. This is telegraphed by them pausing and making a liquid sound before bending over and shooting the orb.
- Pontiff Knights unleash aggressive combos that can break your guard. Their shields are relativily weak and they can be stunlocked with fast weapons.
- Weak to Strike Weapons (Clubs)
- Weak to Dark & Fire
"Sorry for this ugly page, feel free to change the layout, pictures, descriptions, tags - I just wanted to put down some informations I wrote down on peeve's playthrough." greetz valinov.