Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
|Strike, Dark, Fire||Frost, Bleed||N/A|
Pontiff Knight is an enemy in Dark Souls 3.
The Pontiff Knights are frigid spirits that linger in Irithyll. There are 3 different Versions in the Game:
- Wielding Pontiff Knight Curved Sword
- Wielding a Pontiff Knight Curved Sword & Pontiff Knight Shield
- Wiedling a Pontiff Knight Great Scythe
- You can find Pontiff Knight in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
- Souls: NG (900), NG+ (2700), NG++ (2971), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: Pontiff Knight Curved Sword, Pontiff Knight Great Scythe
- Shields: Pontiff Knight Shield
- Armor: Pontiff Knight Set
- Other: Large Titanite Shard
- Both scimitar and scimitar/shield variants are able to spit a ranged, dark Pursuer-like orb that chases the player and has moderate tracking abilities. This is telegraphed by them pausing and making a liquid sound before bending over and shooting the orb.
- Pontiff Knights unleash aggressive combos that can break your guard.
- Pontiff Knights attacks deals Slash or Dark damage. May also cause Frostbite.
- Their shields are relativily weak and they can be stunlocked with fast weapons.
- Variation using scythe can cast a spell, that - within short range - may quickly inflict frostbite
- Weak to Strike, Dark and Fire
- Resistant to Frost and Bleed.
- Can be lured.
- Can be rapported?