Skeletons are enemies in Dark Souls 3.
- Classic enemies that have returned from Dark Souls 1
- They come in several variants: Sword & Shield, Ghost Thrower and the Headless Parry Skeleton
- Skeletons with white lights in their eyes will revive once without lights in their eyes.
- Skeletons without lights die permanently.
- Headless skeletons will parry any melee attack if they raise their sword high, quite damaging.
- Ghost Throwers throw pots that release two dark homing spirits.
- Can be lured?
- Can be Rapported?
Notes & Trivia
- Drop 120 Souls
Sword & Shield
Headless Parry Skeleton