|Weakness||Thrust & Fire|
|Resistances||Strike & Dark|
Rotten Slug is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- These giant slugs are found in abundance around Farron Keep and in the Consumed King's Garden.
- They attack primarily by spitting poison but are capable of melee attacks as well.
- Poison proof, beware the poisonous environment most live on
- Attacks and Tips
- Very slow, very silly, very cute, often in groups
- Move(roll not needed in dry land) to the side as it often tries to spit at you, spit is slow
- Its charge is a joke, just smack it, thrust and fire is great
Notes & Trivia
Swamp Rotten Slug
|Farron Keep Swamp||265||~30?||Heavy Gems or Poison Gems(rare)|
|Consumed King's Garden||???||???||???|