|Weakness||Lightning, Thrust, Frost|
|Resistances||Standard, Strike, Slash, Poison, Toxic, Fire|
Ancient Wyvern is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- This dragon is powerful but lacks the defenses of the boss Wyvern. You can kill it using normal means.
- The fight is comparable to fighting the red drake in Dark Souls.
- For the easiest solution, spawn at Great Belfry bofire, backtrack to the Rock Lizard area and snipe the wyvern with either your spells or arrows, the wyvern will remain on the tower as long as you don't head down from the stairs.
- Weak spot: Head
- Hits to the legs deals minor damage.
- Weak to Lightning, Thrust and Frost.
- Resistant to Standard, Strike, Slash, Poison, Toxic and Fire.
- Can't be lured.
- Can't be Rapported.
- Drops 6 Titanite Chunks, 3 Titanite Scales and 3 Twinkling Titanite.
- His flame can damage Rock Lizard.
- Can be cheesed with a bow from nearby room with Crystal Lizard. He will not try to fly away or attack.
- Can be cheesed with Storyteller Staff - one cast of Poison Spores will poison him and deplete half of him health bar.
- Bug: If wyvern lands on a lone tower, there is a small chance, that due to detection glitch, will fall to death.