|Weakness||Fire, Poison, Hollowslayer GS|
- Low-rank members of Undead Legion sent into Ariandel.
- Common enemy type in that place.
- Often met in large groups.
- Some of them sleep, so player can approach them and finish with 1 strong hit or poison without waking them up.
- Deals fire and physical damage.
- Torch and Sabre variant can't use Follower's torch weapon art, but can unleash barrage of slashes
- Spear varaint uses Follower's Javelin weapon art, can also charge at player when in close proximity.
- Torch variant uses Follower's torch weapon art or use that torch like a sword. Can also shout, what attracts other Followers.
- Spear and Shield variant will attack with his Spear while holding his shields up. Only variant, that can be guard-broken.
- All variants can be parried.
- Some of their attacks makes them a good target for parrying
- Can be lured.
- Can be rapported.
Notes & Trivia
- They can't drop their weapons. However, in few spots in Painted World of Ariandel, player can find weapons they use.
- Probably sent there because some members of Undead Legion in that region were corrupted by the Abyss.
|Painted World of Ariandel||Follower set (rare)|
|Titanite Shard (common)|