Corvian Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Dangerous knights very similar to the Boreal Outrider Knights.
- Corvian Knights are enemies unique to the Corvian Settlement within The Painted World of Ariandel.
- There are two variants: One wields a Rapier along some Darts (the Crow Quills weapon), and another wields one claw in each hand (the Crow Talons Weapon).
Attacks and Tips:
- Don't be fooled by the Corvian Rapier Knight (temporal name) and it's darts. If you're lucky, you'll only get hit by one dart, and it doesn't do much damage. The problem is if all hit at once. His aim is very precise, and unless you roll (or hide behind a wall), you'll get hit by four darts at once, meaning almost insta-kill in less than one second. Stamina management is the key.
- Can be lured with Alluring Skulls. They'll be only affected if you aggro them first (e.g. Shooting them with projectiles, stand within their range of vision), otherwise they'll remain unaffected. (Still testing behavior with Aural Decoy)
- Both variants are affected by Rapport.
- Both variants can be backstabbed.
Notes & Trivia
- Can possibly be parried mid-combo by simply attacking them for counter damage, and it can lead to a riposte, though it seems that it can only be done on the Crow Talon variant (confirmation requiered).
- The player can later acquire the same weapons, allowing to replicate some of these enemies moveset.