Peasant Hollow (Cleaver/Fork)
- Fork Undead Hollow wandering the areas of the Settlement attacking with great range.
- Cleaver Undead Hollow wandering the area of the Settlement capable of unleashing fast and chain attacks at close range.
- Easy to backstab them is you circle around them before they attack.
- If you block and incoming attack succesfully, preferably with a 100% Phys. Dmg reduction shield, they will stagger for 2 seconds, making them easy to kill.
- Avoid fighting them in groups of 3 or more if you're low level.
- They can be lured but their walking speed is slow.
- Can be staggered when rolled into.
Notes & Trivia
- Drops Worker Set, Four-Pronged Plow, Harpe (Very rare), Fire Gem, Firebomb, Charcoal Pine Resin, Rubbish