|Enemy Type||Humanoid Hollow|
Physical, Fire, Bleed
Lothric Knights are a type of Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Once famed and feared for their drake cavalry, the Lothric Knights fought bravely until slain, sworn faithful as one of the monarch's three pillars; for they who raise Lothric's banner are still to be feared, the cut of their blades as sweet, sudden and merciless as it ever was. These virtuous warriors have yet to cease patrolling Lothric, and will test any fighter's mettle and resolve.
Lothric Knights can be found from the beginning to the end and are most dangerous when their visors are raised. Blue coaks and royal armor announce the fiercest knights - felons and ill-doers - tread warily - as should any not abiding the rule of the three pillars.
They are proficient in sword arts, and can defend and attack in equal measure.
- Will use a Shield Bash if fought in close proximity and when rolling behind them.
- Breaking their guard can be effective, particularly against the greatshield variant.
- Blue Cloak variants will increase their sword's attack with Blessed Weapon.
- Red Cloak variant using Lothric's Knight Greatsword may buff their sword with spell giving additional Magic damage, which makes their weapon covered with crystals.
- They are weak to Hollowslayer Greatsword, Frost and Lightning.
- Resistant to Physical, Fire and Bleed.
- Can be drawn by Alluring Skulls.
- They are affected by the Rapport pyromancy.
- Vulnerable to parrying, setup parries are especially effective due to their constant attacking.
Notes & Trivia
- These knights are one of the "Three pillars of the king's rule" in lore, as mentioned in the Knight's Ring, Priestess Ring and Scholar's Ring descriptions.
- The only enemy to drop Sunlight Medal.
Sword or Spears
|High Wall of Lothric||326||220|