Sunlight Medal is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
- Used to rank up in the Warriors of Sunlight covenant. Offer them at the Sunlight Altar behind the wooden door before the Dragonslayer Armour boss. Reach via a ladder leading to the roof of this building.
Ranks and Rewards
- Obtained by successfully assisting someone as a gold phantom or by receiving help by a gold phantom.
- Can be gained by killing a host as a red phantom while having the Warrior of Sunlight pledge equipped.
- Will be granted if you invade as any Covenant and another red phantom is present with Warrior of Sunlight pledge equipped and the host is defeated.
- Will not be awarded for killing a red phantom invader.
- Two Sunlight Medals can be obtained if following Sirris' questline while having the Warrior of Sunlight pledge equipped. One can be obtained by answering Sirris' call for cooperation in Irithyll and defeating Creighton the Wanderer. The other can be obtained by going to the entrance to the Curse-Rotted Greatwood after defeating Aldritch, and helping Sirris defeat her grandfather, Holy Knight Hodrick.
- Drop from Lothric Knight (Very Rare).
- One medal can be lootet from a corpse near sunlight altar (once per playthrough). From the corpse you can see the boss fog from Dragonslayer Armour.
- Offline/PvE farming as a sorcerer: One of the fastest methods to farm the Sunlight Medal is at the Lothric Castle bonfire. You need 60 INT, +9 Court Sorcerer's Staff, Magic clutch ring, Young Dragon Ring, Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, and Soul Stream spell. Note that the staff does not need to be fully upgraded so that, if you decide to re-spec, you do not need to waste a Titanite Slab. To boost item discovery, you can equip Symbol of Avarice (mimic's head), Covetous Gold Serpent Ring, Crystal Sage's Rapier, and Rusted Gold/Rusted Coin. The key is to one-hit two Lothric Knights near the bonfire with Soul Stream. Here are the steps:
- Start at the FAR END of the bonfire, this prevents the knight near you to walk away as soon you get up from the bonfire.
- Then, cast Steady Chant and then use Rusted coin before moving away from the bonfire (so that the knight does not start to walk away).
- Approach the knight and cast Soul Stream. Make sure you align your spell so that it fully hits both knights. This can be done by standing on the steps, and a bit to its right side (when facing the knight) so that you are almost at the edge of the carpet.
- You can repeat these steps one other time before the effect of Rusted Coin runs out. Meaning this method gets you approximately 4 kills/minute.
- If a player invades with the Warriors of Sunlight covenant on and slays the host of embers, the player gets an ember as well as a sunlight token. Despite Jolly cooperation.
| Hawkwood's Swordgrass | | Black Separation Crystal | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Dried Finger | | Ember | | Human Dregs | | Pale Tongue | | Proof of a Concord Kept | | Red Eye Orb | | Red Sign Soapstone | | Roster of Knights | | Vertebra Shackle | | Way of White Circlet | | White Sign Soapstone | | Wolf's Blood Swordgrass |