Proof of a Concord Kept is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
Proof of a Concord Kept
Proof of a Concord Kept Locations
- Reward for defeating invaders when defending a Way of Blue member as a Blue Sentinel or Blade of Darkmoon. The item is given each time an invader is banished rather than when you are sent home, so for farming you may want to keep one invader alive to stay in the world.
- Rare drop from Silver Knights in Anor Londo and Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- 1 is located on a corpse, in front of the altar at the Church of Yorshka bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- 1 is located on a corpse in Anor Londo by the Clerics on the left hand side stairs.
- 2 are obtained by using a Proof of a Concord Well Kept, which is rewarded from killing a player who has sinned in their world (their covenant is irrelevant).
How to farm Proof of a Concord Kept guide
- Get the Gold Serpent ring (+50 item discovery), even better if you get Gold Serpent ring +2 version (+100 item discovery) .
- Get the Symbol of Avarice.
- Get the Crystal Sage Rapier (+50 item discovery). The weapon needs to be wielded in hand to take effect, you can test this by looking at the item discovery in stats screen. Wielding another Crystal Sage Rapier will boost item discovery even further.
- Infusing a weapon with a Hollow Gem boosts your luck by up to 5 points depending on your level of hollow-ification.
- (Optional) Reallocate attributes at Rosaria into as much luck as possible. Remember to have at least 5 tongues to reallocate back after.
- Get plenty of Rusty Coins from Patches the Unbreakable or kill him for his ashes.
- If you use all the items you can get over 350 item discovery (or 400 with a gold coin).
- Go to the Anor Londo bonfire and kill the two silver knights on the stairs.
- The drop rate seems to be roughly 1 in 30 knights (3.33%) with 350 item discovery.
- Fastest way to get these is to rush a low level character to Anri for the blue sentinels cov item before killing treeboss and not leveling up a weapon much, you'll get nonstop invasions. (Blue covenants are currently broken for some people as of May 2016 so this is not true).
- After experimenting with improving the speed of the farming run, it seems that an INT build (43 + sage ring) and Crystal Soul Spear is the quickest way to do this. Set ATT to about 30 so you can cast 4 CSS - two for each knight. The stagger of CSS allows you to stop their charge. A crystal straight sword of some kind will allow you to dispatch the knights if they block a CSS with their shield. A full run with bonfire reset should take 35-40 seconds for the two knights in the stair at Anor Londo bonfire.
- The farming run can be further improved by one-hitting the knights with Crystal Soul Spear (and Hidden Body - so that they do not raise their shields). To be able to one-hit the knight, you need: 60 INT, +9 Court Sorcerer's Staff, Magic clutch ring, Young Dragon Ring, and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring. Note that the staff does not need to be fully upgraded so that, if you decide to re-spec just for the sake of farming, you do not need to waste a Titanite Slab. Make sure you have enough ATT to complete the run. To one-hit the knight: cast Hidden Body, use Rusted coin, cast Steady Chant, then CSS away. Kill two knights, then run back to bonfire to reset. You should be able to complete another cycle before the effect of the Rusted coin finishes, netting you 4 kills/minute.
- It is more beneficial to farm the 2 knights at the top of the stairs than all 3, as with 2, you should be able to average roughly 3.3 knights/min whereas with 3 it is closer to 2.8 or 2.9.
- Aldrich Faithful invaders will sometimes drop Proof of a Concord Well Kept, but will never drop a Proof of a Concord Kept. It is currently unknown why they sometimes drop Well Kepts.
Trivia goes here
| Hawkwood's Swordgrass | | Black Separation Crystal | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Dried Finger | | Ember | | Human Dregs | | Pale Tongue | | Red Eye Orb | | Red Sign Soapstone | | Roster of Knights | | Sunlight Medal | | Vertebra Shackle | | Way of White Circlet | | White Sign Soapstone | | Wolf's Blood Swordgrass |