Hollow Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Used in Hollow Infusion. Requires Profaned Coal.
- After warping to the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire, turn around 180 degrees and go straight ahead until you encounter a hole in the wall on your right. Simply drop down through the hole. There will be two corpses on the ledge you end up on; the second one will have the Hollow Gem (Video location).
- In the Grand Archives, drop down off the rooftop after the first gargoyle to where the group of Corvians are, then turn right and go into the hallway (Video location).
- Storyteller Corvians drop it.
- One can be obtained by trading the weapon Eleonora with Pickle-pee, Pump-a-Rum.
- Ashes of Ariandel DLC: there is one near the entrance to the chapel, to the right of where Sir Vilhelm is initially standing
- Weapons and Shields both scale with Luck and also grant a bonus amount to your Luck stat.
- Hollow weapons grant up to +5 Luck at +10 upgrade level and 15 hollowing.
- The Luck boost stacks by equipping Hollow weapons in both hands.
- Requires the Profaned Coal to infuse.
- Hollow weapons can be buffed.
Trivia goes here
| Blessed Gem | | Blood Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |