Hollow Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Used in Hollow Infusion. Requires Profaned Coal.
- After warping to the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire, turn around 180 degrees and go straight ahead until you encounter a hole in the wall on your right. Simply drop down through the hole. There will be two corpses on the ledge you end up on; the second one will have the Hollow Gem (Video location).
- In the Grand Archives, drop down off the rooftop after the first gargoyle to where the group of Corvians are, then turn right and go into the hallway (Video location).
- Storyteller Corvians drop it.
- One can be obtained by trading the weapon Eleonora with Pickle-pee, Pump-a-Rum.
- Ashes of Ariandel DLC: there is one near the entrance to the chapel, to the right of where Sir Vilhelm is initially standing.
- The Lothric Thiefs in The Ringed City can drop them.
- Just after the Ringed Inner Wall bonfire, progress to the bottom of the enclosed staircase. One sits on a fence railing just before the first Ringed Knight encounter.
- Weapons and Shields both scale with Luck and also grant a bonus amount to your Luck stat.
- Hollow weapons grant up to +5 Luck at +10 upgrade level when your character is Hollow
- The Luck boost stacks by equipping Hollow weapons in both hands.
- Requires the Profaned Coal to infuse.
- Hollow weapons can be buffed.
- Hollow scaling varies from weapon to weapon, but is approximately C. This balances against sharp, refined, and heavy infusions, which ultimately produce more damage but do not have the secondary bonus luck effect.
- Rings of Sacrifice can postpone the hollow condition past 15 hollowing, meaning you might not get the bonus to Luck if you've used a Purging Stone and Ring of Sacrifice recently.
Trivia goes here