Deep Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Infuse into a weapon to make it Deep.
- Deep weapons inflict dark damage, but also lose stat scaling.
Deep Gem Locations
- At Cathedral of the Deep, Bonfire 2, head up the elevator through the first opened shortcut path (on the right if facing the altar). Go down the narrow set of stairs, before the large open room where you encounter the first giant, and you'll find an Evangelist peeking over a balcony. It is between the Evangelist and the balcony.
- Dropped by Thralls in the Cathedral of the Deep.
- Dropped by Deacons in Cathedral of the Deep, Irithyll of the Boreal Valley and Anor Londo.
- Requires the Sage's Coal in order to start infusing weapons.
- The Deep Gem, along with Fire Gem, can infuse with shields for increasing elemental defense.
Trivia goes here
| Blessed Gem | | Blood Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |