Blood Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Infuse lacerating weapons, which inflicts Bleed damage to susceptible foes.
Blood Gem Locations
- There is one located by a tree after the Church of Yorshka bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. Drop down the ledge to the right after the dark room filled with the Irithyllian Slaves. (Video location)
- It also may drop very rarely from the enchanted blade wielding Irithyllian Slaves.
- Requires the Profaned Coal in order to start infusing weapons.
- Lacerating weapons cannot be buffed with resins or weapon buffs.
- Increases bleed build up - effect seemingly varies from weapon to weapon.
- A high Luck stat will increase the bleed buildup rate.
Trivia goes here
| Blessed Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |