Blood Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Infuse lacerating weapons, which inflicts Bleed damage to susceptible foes.
Blood Gem Locations
- There is one located by a tree after the Church of Yorshka bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. Drop down the ledge to the right after the dark room filled with the Irithyllian Slaves. (Video location)
- It also drops rarely from the Irithyllian Slaves. To farm the gems, go to the Church of Yorshka bonfire. Equip farming gear, and simply kill all slaves as you head down the steps to the graveyard, through the very dark stable, and out above the water.
- Requires the Profaned Coal in order to start infusing weapons.
- Lacerating weapons cannot be buffed with spells or resins.
- Increases bleed build up - effect seemingly varies from weapon to weapon.
- The bleed buildup rate scales with the Luck stat and has a hard cap at 40.
- Most effective on fast, poor scaling, and low damage weapons that already cause bleed, such as the Bandit's Knife and Warden Twinblades.
Trivia goes here
| Blessed Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |