Raw Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Infuse into a weapon to create Raw weapons
- Raw weapons have higher base damage but no stat scaling
- Drops from a Crystal Lizard, on the roof with the praying hollows, near the second bonfire in High Wall of Lothric.
- Small chance to drop from most hollows in High Wall of Lothric.
- Video Location
- 1x on a Corpse to the left from the bridge and inside the castle. Near where the hollow who is throwing undead hunter charms to stop your estus.
- This is a very good upgrade choice for early game. Raw weapons inflict decent damage without relying on more stat investment than what is needed to wield the weapon, which leaves the player free to level other attributes needed for survival, like health and stamina. Weapon infusions can also be converted to any other infusion type later, without downgrading the titanite reinforcement level of the weapon, which is nice because Raw gradually loses its lustre as the weapon is upgraded further.
- Raw weapons can be buffed with resins or weapon buffs.
Trivia goes here.
| Blessed Gem | | Blood Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |