Chaos Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Used in infusion to create chaos weapons
- Chaos weapons inflict fire damage, and scale with Intelligence and Faith.
- On a corpse at the far end of the Smouldering Lake, near the left group of big crabs.
- Crystal lizard at the start of Demon Ruins, down the hole in Smouldering Lake. Drop down and go left around a corner. (Video)
- Randomly drops from a Smoldering Ghru (Video)
- Crystal lizard in the Grand Archives. From the bonfire follow the path forward until a dark room with 2 lizards that run up the movable stairs. It is the closest lizard to you, on the left.
- Requires the Giant's Coal in order to start infusing weapons.
- Weapon is no longer able to be buffed with resin or spells after infusion. (However, weapon can still be buffed with Warcry Skill.)
- The scaling on weapons differs depending on the weapon infused. (A corvian greatknife gets E scaling at +0 for both, while a Notched whip gets D scaling)
Trivia goes here
| Blessed Gem | | Blood Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |