Fire Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Infuses a Weapon with Fire damage, but removes the stat Scaling.
- Can begin the game with one if you choose it as a Burial Gift
- Drops from the Fire Demon that Siegward of Catarina helps to defeat in Undead Settlement
- Rare Drop from the Smoldering Rotten Flesh and Ghru Shamans in Smouldering Lake
- Rare drop from Undead Workers in Undead Settlement
- The fire damage portion of weapons can be further increased by wearing the Fire Clutch Ring.
- Fire also has an additional stun, stagger or knockdown effect against most enemies.
- The Fire Gem, along with Deep Gem, can raise elemental defense for shields.
Burial Gift Description: "Material used to upgrade fire weapons. More appropriate for a warrior than pretty trinkets."
| Blessed Gem | | Blood Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |