|Enemy Type||Mutated humanoid|
|Weakness||Extremely weak to Fire and Bleed|
Corpse-Grub is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A writhing mass of maggots and decaying flesh, attached to a mindless hollow. Comes in small and large varieties.
- Uses its arms for quick swiping attacks.
- Attacks that hit the player leave them with maggots. Maggots gradually build up Bleed and can be removed by Bonfires, Torches, Bloodred Moss Clumps or letting them apply bleed twice.
- They hit very fast and easily stagger a player. Ready a dodge for their charge.
- Use pyromancy, a torch, or a fire-infused weapon to stun them for a few seconds.
- Ironically very susceptible to bleeding.
Notes & Trivia
Possibly a developed form of Infested corpse