Man Grub is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A slug-like monster while man-esque features
- Mainly found guarding Rosaria's Bed Chamber in Cathedral of the Deep. One can be found in the Grand Archives in the rafters.
- There are two types of man grub, unarmed and caster.
- Unarmed man grubs use their body to harm the player: swiping with their arms, lunging and vomiting.
- The caster type uses a Man-Grub's Staff to cast spears of light.
- Their projectiles always move in a straight line, no homing.
- Can be easily lured with ranged attacks
Notes & Trivia
- A dead Man Grub can be found in the watery area of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, from which the miracle Great Heal is looted.
- A non-hostile Man Grub outside Rosaria's chamber will drop the Red Sign Soapstone upon death.
- Their projectiles much resemble the Saint Bident
- These creatures may be Fingers of Rosaria who have failed in their duty and were transfigured as punishment, as a new one in Rosaria's Bedchamber drops the Heysel Pick upon death. Alternatively, and perhaps more likely, they may be those who have undergone the process of "rebirth" too often and have lost their ability to retake human form, which according to Rosaria could be as few as five iterations.
|Cathedral of the Deep||121|
Man Grub Castor
|Cathedral of the Deep||150||Duel Charm|