- Stumbling, zombie-like hollow.
- Their skin tone varies slightly between mobs.
- Infested Variants explode into a more aggressive form.
- They generally wander aimlessly, although can collect together and block your path.
- While it's pretty easy to keep them non-hostile, they will aggro if you stand close to them for too long.
- Once provoked, they will most likely lose intrest after throwing a sluggish punch or headbutt.
- Can potentially inflict you with bleed-inducing maggots via their puking attack.
- Regardless of how many die, they will continue reanimating up to a set cap.
- Any source of fire dmg will incapacitate them for a few seconds, they are also weak to fire.
- Holding a torch removes the bleeding maggot effect
Notes & Trivia
- They're weak to fire and incapacitated by fire.
- Being stuck by flame of any kind, torch / infusion / buff etc. causes them to panic for a few seconds.
(Comparitive to Starved Hounds)