Ghru Leaper is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- The Leaper is the most dangerous of the melee Ghru's.
- He attacks by jumping and by using deadly grabs that bypass blocks.
- Ghru's are descendants of the Farron guardians. Some event has turned them into goatlike demons.
- The Ghru Leaper is fast and aggressive, and can move around on two and four limbs.
- Jumping gives the Leaper a great potential to dodge and counter.
- Be careful when blocking, as the Leaper will often try to grab you, a move that ignores your shield.
- Their jumping stomp attack can be blocked, but if unblocked will cause as much damage as the grab attack.
- Sometimes the Leaper will pause and it will slowly walk towards you for a while.
- It also has one or two claw attacks that can be parried.
- One of the safest ways to deal with them is to dodge sideways, when they run up to grab you, and then punish them from behind.
- Can be Rapported
Notes & Trivia
- Some can be standing, but some require a trigger to stand up.
- Their appearance is similar to the mythological creature Baphomet.
- Environmental fires will damage them noticeably, this can be used if you're low on HP but be aware that sometimes they will avoid the fires.