Lesser Crab is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Though much larger than "real world" crabs, these tiny enemies pose little more than a nuisance.
- Greater Crabs will often rush to their aid.
- They're quite slow and don't have much in terms of range or damage.
- Their aggro range is very short, almost near enough to touch them.
- Easily dispatched in a hit or two.
- Immune to Rapport.
- Can be affected by Toxic, Poison, and Bleed.
Notes & Trivia
- The small crab in the Catacombs is the only one with a normal aggro range. It appears after breaking the second Skeleton Ball, meaning it was also a part of it.
- The catacombs crab is the only one who drops Blooming Purple and Rime-blue Moss Clumps, but 100 farming runs (at 290 item discovery) yielded 1 of each, so don't bother farming for either.
- The skeleton balls will respawn if you quit/reload, even if you have killed the crab. So when the boulder hits the wall, and breaks once more, it will spit out a dead crab.
- Bloodred Moss Clump (rare)
- Purple Moss Clump (rare)
- Blooming Purple Moss Clump (very rare)
- Rime-blue Moss Clump (very rare)
- Inhabits the pond area of Road of Sacrifices.
- Only one small crab in Catacombs of Carthus, it is inside the Skeleton Ball outside the bonfire.
|Road of Sacrifices||100||36||
Bloodred Moss Clumps, Purple Moss Clump
|Catacombs of Carthus||?||?||Blooming Purple Moss Clump, Rime-blue Moss Clump|