Refined Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Used in infusion to create Refined Weapons.
- Refined weapons have a balanced, mid range, Strength and Dexterity scaling.
- x1 guaranteed drop per NG from the Red Eyed Blue Knight to the left of the entrance to Emma at her church in High Wall of Lothric. Afterwards drop rate decreased greatly but is still farmable here (Item Location Video Guide).
- 1x on a Corpse, in the midst of the blaze, beneath the two dragons who spew fire in Lothric Castle, near the Dragon Barracks bonfire.
- 1x from a crystal lizard on the room in Grand Archives.
- Rare drop from Cathedral Grave Warden in Untended Graves.
- Rare drop from Lothric Knights in Lothric Castle.
- Can drop from the Red Eyed Knight in Grand Archives. From the bonfire, go in the opposite way of the grand archives, you can find a tougher knight with a sword.
- Rare drop from the Red-Eyed Lothric Knights outside of the Twin Princes' bonfire. All three knights are almost guaranteed to drop Large Titanite Shards, have a chance to drop Embers and Titanite Chunks, and also yield a high amount of souls (an especially high amount for NG), making this an ideal grinding spot.
- Refined weapons are often the best Infusion choice for high level characters who have invested heavily in both strength and dexterity.
- They can be farmed from the Red Eyed Lothric Knight outside of the Dancer of the Boreal Bonfire. Just a very rare drop. Stack as much discovery as possible.
- Refined weapons are similar to the Quality upgrade in Demon's Souls.
| Blessed Gem | | Blood Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |