Crystal Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
Crystal Gem Usage
- Infuse into a weapon to create Crystal weapons
- Crystal weapons inflict magic damage which scales with the Intelligence stat
- Requires the Sage's Coal in order to start infusing weapons
- 1x Dropped by a Crystal Lizard, in the broken building before the Crystal Sage, in Road of Sacrifices
- Hollow Sorcerers in Road of Sacrifices before Crystal Sage area have a chance to drop it.
- Dropped by the large undead with a Great Axe, near the entrance to Cathedral of the Deep (ng+).
- Can be dropped by the Grand Archives Scholars and the Hollow Slaves in the Grand Archives.
- Dropped by one of the Great Crabs by the Depths of the Painting bonfire.
- Despite its name it has nothing in common with the brittle Crystal infusion of the first Dark Souls game.
| Blessed Gem | | Blood Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |