Blessed Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Infuse to create Blessed weapons.
- Blessed Gem have lower base damage, but grants the infused weapon HP regen, Faith based physical and lightning damage scaling, and 20% bonus damage to reanimated foes.
- Attacks also prevent reanimated foes from reviving after they've been defeated.
- Also requires the Sage's Coal in order to start infusing weapons.
Blessed Gem Locations
- 1x Found at Cathedral of the Deep - To reach this, take the shortcut to the left of the bonfire at Cleansing Chapel (When coming in from the front), take the elevator into the room with the crossbowman on your left. Go on the ledge, take the ladder there, and then drop off onto another ledge after killing a scholar. Follow this until you reach the rafters, and then it's on the far right side of the rafters (Video location).
- Can drop from the Winged Knight in the courtyard near the fountain in High Wall of Lothric.
- Can drop from an Evangelist in Undead Settlement.and Cathedral of the Deep (very rare)
- One can be found at the very top of Lothric Castle, dropping in a hole in the area upstairs at the opposing side of the big bridge leading to Lorian and Lothric room.
- One can be obtained from trading the Moaning Shield to the Crows nest on the roof of the Firelink Shrine.
- Possible Drop from Corvian Storyteller in Farron Keep and maybe on the Road of Sacrafice too.
- Possible Drop from Lothric Priest in Lothric Castle and in the Consumed King's Garden.
- Possible Drop from Ascended Winged Knights on the roof of the Grand Archives, above the shortcut before the bridge leading to the Lorian and Lothric boss room
- Can be farmed off the hooded priests that buff and heal the Lothric Knights in the early parts of Lothric Castle.
- In the DLC Ashes of Ariandel, one can be located behind the Giant Tower.
- Has a rare chance to drop from the Hollow Clerics in The Ringed City DLC.
- The regen is 3 HP per tick, and is unaffected by upgrade level. However, the higher the upgrade is, the shorter the tick interval. At +0, it ticks every 4 seconds. Each upgrade level will reduce this tick time by 0.25 seconds. A +10 weapon will regen 3HP every 1.5 seconds.
- The blessed effect stacks with the Sun Princess Ring, offering another boost to your health regeneration, around double the effect when the weapon is fully upgraded.
- The bonus damage applies to all skeletons, not just the ones who have to be killed twice.
- Blessed weapons can not be buffed with resins or magical weapon buffs.
- It may be a good idea to infuse a parrying item (such as the buckler, parrying dagger, or caestus in the off hand) with the blessed gem, as you're unlikely to use these items to block actual attacks in a pvp scenario. Therefore, you sacrifice a very small amount of damage absorption in exchange for a small health regen buff.
- This infusion makes a return from Demon's Souls.
| Blood Gem | | Chaos Gem | | Crystal Gem | | Dark Gem | | Deep Gem | | Farron Coal | | Fire Gem | | Giant's Coal | | Heavy Gem | | Hollow Gem | | Lightning Gem | | Player Trade | | Poison Gem | | Profaned Coal | | Raw Gem | | Refined Gem | | Sage's Coal | | Sharp Gem | | Shriving Stone | | Simple Gem | | Titanite Chunk | | Titanite Scale | | Titanite Shard | | Titanite Slab | | Transposing Kiln |