Aldrich Faithful is a Covenant in Dark Souls 3.
The holy symbol of the Cathedral of the Deep, and crest of those who see beyond fire to the age of deep waters. Equip to pledge onself to the Aldrich Faithful covenant.
The faithful ensure that Aldrich, Devourer of Gods, remains undisturbed, by taking the form of loyal spirits and hunting down those who would trespass the ruined cathedral.
Summoning takes place automatically while this is equipped."
Aldrich Faithful Information
- You must obtain the item: Aldrich Faithful and equip it.
- In Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, from the Pontiff Sulyvahn bonfire, proceed straight through the door, left up the stairs and right through the valley of dead giants and into the door at the far end. Immediately on your left is a wall that can be struck to reveal a ladder. Descend the ladder and fight the two Sulyvahn's Beasts that guard Archdeacon McDonnell, who will be located in the north-west corner of the room.
Effects of covenant
- Faithful phantoms are blue with a red tint.
- Will be summoned randomly to defend around the Anor Londo area (you don't have to be in that area to be summoned).
- If the covenant symbol is flashing-white in your screen, it means you're searching for an intruder.
- The Matchmaking Formula is Covenant Dependent:
Players can increase their rank in the covenant by offering acquired Human Dregs Items to Archdeacon McDonnell in the shrine behind the Illusory Wall in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. These can be acquired via the successful invasion of other players whilst wearing the covenant item or as a drop from the Deacons in Anor Londo & around the Pontiff Sulyvahn bonfire. (Note: invasions using the red eye orb while wearing the covenant item will not yield you a Human Dreg. You will obtain a pale tongue.)
|1||10 Human Dregs|
|2||30 Human Dregs||Archdeacon's Great Staff|
Covenant: Aldrich Faithful
Discover Aldrich Faithful covenant.