Blessed Weapon is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Miracle taught to Lothric Knights. Blesses right weapon, increasing attack power, as well as gradually restoring HP.
The Knight is one of the Three Pillars of Lothric, said to have strengthened ties with the High Priestess after the Scholars acquired the Grand Archives.
- Increases damage dealt by the weapon by 7.5% (non-scaling), boosts damage further against skeletons, and gives Faith-scaling HP regen, for 45 seconds and 60 seconds with the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2.
- This miracle is pretty much the buff alternative to the Blessed Gem weapon infusion, except it increases the weapon's damage instead of lowering it.
- Although the duration of the buff can also be lengthened by wearing the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring, it will not increase the total HP healed, and the regen rate will simply slow down to compensate.
- The miracle adds a flat 7.5% damage of your weapons total AR.
- The damage is not dependent on either spell buff or faith stat. You don't even have to meet the requirements of the talisman as long as you have enough faith to cast the spell.
- The increased damage may seem very low, at 20 to 40 extra AR for a fully upgraded weapon, but also remember that this adds physical damage worth the equivalent to lots of point investments in strength or dex, especially after hitting 40 in either stat.
- The bonus damage against reanimated foes is the same amount as the Blessed Gem infusion (20%?)
- The amount of HP regenerated per second depends on your Faith stat.
- If you do not meet the requirements for the talisman or chime, it will heal only 1HP/s.
- At minimum requirements, this spell recovers 2HP/s.
- With 40 Faith and a Talisman +10 (174 spell buff), it recovers 3HP/s.
- With 60 Faith and a Saint's Talisman +10 (242 spell buff), it recovers 4HP/2.
- Healing effect stacks when buffing Anri's Straight Sword, as well as the damage buff to skeletons.
- Damage stacks with the Deep Protection and Sacred Oath miracle.
- Effects are canceled by the War Cry skill.
- Will normally make the weapon glow bright white and sparkle, but with the Untrue Dark Ring it'll only have the sparkles.
- In the game inital release, the buff gave the player's weapon a light blue glow (like the miracle icon shows). In a later patch, this buff now makes the weapon glow bright white, making it match the Blessed Weapon the Lothric Knights.
| Atonement | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |