Blessed Weapon is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Miracle taught to Lothric Knights. Blesses right weapon, increasing attack power, as well as gradually restoring HP.
The Knight is one of the Three Pillars of Lothric, said to have strengthened ties with the High Priestess after the Scholars acquired the Grand Archives.
- Has 2 effects. Health regeneration and a Weapon buff that increases Physical Damage.
- Both effects last 45 seconds, up to 60 seconds with Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2
- Weapon Buff:
- Health regeneration:
- Scales with Spellbuff (SB) of your Chime/Talisman.
- SB 250+ = 5 hp/s
- SB 200+ = 4 hp/s
- SB 150+ = 3 hp/s
- SB 100+ = 2 hp/s
- SB <100 = 1 hp/s
- Uneffected by Faith stat (outside of spellbuff), weapon upgrade level, or specific catalyst.
- 40 faith, +0 Talisman, with 152 spellbuff regenerates 3 hp/s
- 60 faith, +6 Saint Tree Bellvine, with 193 spellbuff regenerates 3 hp/s
- As both are in the 150 - 200 spellbuff bracket
- Regeneration breakpoints behave strangely with dual scaling catalysts (Crystal Chime, Caitha's Chime, White Hair Talisman, etc). Needs more testing.
- Increasing the duration of the spell with Lingering dragoncrest rings slows down the regen, resulting in the same total health regained over a longer time.
| Atonement | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Lightning Spear | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lifehunt Scythe | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Seek Guidance | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |