Tears of Denial
Miracle taught by Morne, the Archbishop's apostle.
Grants one chance to endure when HP reaches 0.
Intended to grant the dying a few moments for a final farewell. Tears are shed for the sake of the living, more so than the deceased.
- Unlike its counterpart in Dark Souls II, this miracle lasts indefinitely.
- When the user reaches 0 HP, the miracle is activated and the player automatically goes back to 1 HP, using up the spell.
- Saves from lethal fall damage, unless the drop is too high or is a bottomless pit.
- Overwritten by Power Within, Deep Protection, (Great) Magic Barrier, Stone Flesh, Sunlight Straight Sword, Carthus Beacon, and Pontiff's Right Eye.
- Anything else removes the visual effects but keeps the buff.
- The "flame" particle floating in your body can be clearly seen, even under the effects of Young White Branches, Chameleon, the Obscuring Ring and Hidden Body.
- Changing areas will remove this miracle's buff if it was used beforehand. Additionally, quitting a game with it cast will result in it removal of it's buff the next time the game is loaded.
- If you've got at least 10 FTH, you can use this spell by doing this: Equip the Priestess Ring, now equip this miracle at a bonfire. Use it, then switch your rings around and rest again. Congratulations, you've got this Miracle at barely any cost in Stat distibution and no cost in FP. You monster.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |