Tears of Denial
Miracle taught by Morne, the Archbishop's apostle.
Grants one chance to endure when HP reaches 0.
Intended to grant the dying a few moments for a final farewell. Tears are shed for the sake of the living, more so than the deceased.
- Unlike its counterpart in Dark Souls II, this miracle lasts indefinitely.
- When the user reaches 0 HP, the miracle is activated and the player automatically goes back to 1 HP, using up the spell.
- Saves from lethal fall damage, unless the drop is too high or is a bottomless pit.
- Overwritten by Deep Protection, (Great) Magic Barrier and Stone Flesh.
- Anything else removes the visual effects but keeps the buff.
- The "flame" particle floating in your body can be clearly seen, even under the effects of Young White Branches, Chameleon, the Obscuring Ring and Hidden Body.
- Changing areas will remove this miracle's buff if it was used beforehand. Additionally, quitting a game with it cast will result in it removal of it's buff the next time the game is loaded.
If you've got at least 10 FTH, you can use this spell doing this: Equip the Saint's Ring, Ring of the Deep, the Priestess Ring and the Dusk Crown Ring. Now, equip this miracle at a bonfire. Use it. Switch your rings around and rest again. Congratulations, you've got this Miracle at barely any cost in Stat distibution and no cost in FP. You monster.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |