A lost dragonslaying miracle.
Strikes with a stake of lightning.
This tale describes the lost practices of ancient dragonslayers, who found that in order to pierce dragonscale, lightning should not be hurled as a bolt, but rather be thrust as a stake directly into the dragon's hide, to be truly effective.
- This miracle causes the player to summon a lightning bolt then stab it into the ground in front of them. Has a small AOE radius, but does large amounts of damage if the enemy is struck directly with the stake.
- Works well with Spear-Type miracles in PVP. Because the initial casting animation is identical to the regular great lightning spear animation, it can be good for tricking opponents into rolling into a high damage stake, or getting caught by a long ranged spear.
- Does the same damage as lightning spear on a poor hit. 200% damage on a good hit and 300% damage on a perfect hit. (Please will someone check for actual relation to spell buff. Currently this is a poor way to communicate spell damage)
- A perfect Lightning Stake deals 55% more damage than a perfect melee Lightning Spear. (Please will someone check for actual relation to spell buff. Currently this is a poor way to communicate spell damage)
- Sped up in Regulation 1.08 and in Patch 1.11, and now uses the Dark Edge casting animation.
- Very useful for catching foes using Quickstep since the AOE will catch them.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |