Emit Force is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Traditional miracle of Catarina. Releases a shockwave in front.
The people of lands known for festivity and drink are typically outspoken. One can be sure that they will not bottle their emotions, instead venting anger and the like with confidence.
- This miracle causes physical damage.
- Sends most enemies flying. Also can break block or at least drain much stamina.
- Can be used as a long-range alternative to Force, though its longer cast time and slow projectile speed compensates for the advantage in range.
- Strategy & Use: Emit Force is a miracle well-worth experimenting with for Faith based characters. Using it on tough, shielded enemies will make your life easier. Silver Knights in Anor Londo will block the first one, but it will drain their stamina to the point where your second cast will break their guard and knock them down. At this point, you should move in and use a charged heavy attack for follow up damage, then retreat to casting range. Repeat this process. Also works well on heavy knights in Lotheric Castle. PRO TIP: If you're not sure about the time you have when an enemy is closing on you, remember to cast this with your Weapon Arts (left trigger, using a Talisman, NOT a chime). That way you won't get interrupted if you misjudge the cast time.
- If you're playing with a partner, have him/her bait the enemy aggro so his shield is facing away from you, then cast for a sure knockdown.
- This spell's cast time benefits greatly from the Sage's Ring.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |