Replenishment is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Miracle once cherished by cleric knights. Gradually restores HP.
Replenishment is a relic of the old Lloyd faith, whose cleric knights were unfaltering in battle.
- Bought from: Irina of Carim for 1000 souls
- Restores 5 HP per second over the course of its duration.
- Stacks with Gentle Prayer.
- Unaffected by Spell Buff, Faith, or Miracle boosting rings.
- Lingering Dragoncrest Ring increases duration, does not increase the total healed but occurs over longer period, decreasing the HP per second.
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Lightning Spear | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lifehunt Scythe | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Sacred Oath | | Seek Guidance | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Way of White Corona | | Wrath of the Gods |