Firebomb is a projectile in Dark Souls 3.
- Throw at enemies to deal ?? fire damage
- Explosion radius of about ??.
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 100 souls.
- 5x at Cemetery of Ash: down a small path to the right going downhill of the pathway to the boss. (Video Location)
- 8x at High Wall of Lothric:
- 2x In a room (with a caged door) underneath the fallen dragon, far towards the left side of the first bonfire. (Video Location)
- 3x In the room just below the second bonfire of the area. It is on a corpse laying at the edge of a long wooden plank. (Video Location)
- 3x Looted from the remains atop the roof where the transforming beast/enemy is, past the secondf bonfire. (Video Location)
- Attribute bonus: Strength A, Dexerity C, Intelligence -, Faith -
- The Fire Clutch Ring affects firebomb damage
- Trivia goes here
- 20 can be held while 600 can be stored.