Kukri is a Projectile in Dark Souls 3.
- Throw at enemies to inflict damage and cause bleeding.
- Can only carry 30 at a time.
- Sold by the Shrine handmaid after you give her Grave Warden's Ashes, which are in the Catacombs.
- Shotel wielding skeletons in the Catacombs of Carthus have a pretty high chance to drop Kukri when killed. (Location Video)
- 8x found at Irithyll of Boreal Valley: while on the way to the Irithyll Dungeon from Church of Yorshka Bonfire, found on a corpse next to a couple of wolves. (Video)
- 10x found at Undead Settlement: on a corpse hanging from the tree next to the first Evangelist
- Scales S with Dexterity and A with Strength.
- Does 285 damage (fire keeper) with 40/40 strength and dexterity.
- These knives have incredible range, their trajectory is also dead straight (they even gain height if you aim them with a bow, so you have to aim below the target from far away).
- The damage is affected by the Hawk Ring when thrown from far away.
Trivia goes here