Boulder Heave is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy, you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancy.
|Requirements||8 Intelligence/12 Faith|
Art of a stray demon of a stifled flame.
Spews a boulder from one's mouth.
The boulder is heavy, but shatters easily.
- Soul Transposition of Soul of a Stray Demon
- This spell deals physical damage, not fire.
- Direct hits knock opponents down if they are not guarding.
- Has enough force to guard-break most shields in 1 hit, making it useful for dealing with enemies such as Lothric Knights and Darkwraiths.
- Has a horizontal range of about 2m and an unlimited vertical range, making it suitable for attacking from above.
- When the boulder hits the ground, it shatters, spreading chunks that stagger opponents and do heavy poise and stamina damage.
- Has some splash damage equivalent to the 45% of the damage of a direct hit.
- Best to use while fleeing, and then turning around to your target when they approach.
- Can be used against the Abyss Watchers. If timed well you can stun-lock the boss in both phases.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Purification | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |