Firestorm is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||18 Intelligence/ 0 Faith
Primal pyromancy taught by Quelana, a daughter of the Witch of Izalith.
Surrounds the caster with multiple pillars of flame.
The raging storm is indiscriminate; such is the intrinsic horror of the flame.
- Uses 40 FP and ~95 stamina to cast.
- Can still be cast if you have less than 40 FP for fewer fire pillars, but still uses the full stamina cost.
- It's essentially just a weaker version of Chaos Storm, but with less FP and stamina cost.
- Tested with a +10 flame vs the Silver Knights on NG.
- Damage is per flame pillar, sometimes hit up to 3x on a single enemy.
- With Great Swamp Ring + Witch's Ring + Fire Clutch Ring, Firestorm did ~65% more damage per pillar.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Purification | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |