Knight Slayer Tsorig is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Invades you shortly after the first bonfire within the catacombs, near the bridge approaching High Lord Wolnir. Wolnir must still be alive for the invasion to occur. However, if he is still alive, he can still be killed after Wolnir is dead.
- If you kill him or he kills you, you obtain the gesture: "My thanks!" which is "War Cry" from Dark Souls 2.
- Can be summoned for the Old Demon King boss fight, only after he has been killed as an invader (killing his NPC form will not cause the sign to appear). The sign is in a corner of the Demon Ruins bonfire room. Note that Tsorig can be summoned even after you kill him in person near the lava pond, assuming you killed his dark spirit form in the Catacombs.
- Invades in the Catacombs of Carthus. The quickest way to get the invasion is to follow the skeleton boulder from the bonfire, and take the doorway just to the right of where the boulder hits the wall. Tsorig will invade upon you entering this hallway, attempting to trap you between the doorway and a wall of iron bars.
- You can find him in Smouldering Lake (as a hostile NPC, not a phantom), near the Demon Ruins/Old Kings Antechamber bonfires. He is found under the bridge over the lava pool which leads to the ballista. After the basilisk room, instead of going up the stairs to the bridge, look left instead. There's a pathway leading down to where Tsorig is waiting. If you have not gained The Knight Slayer's Ring from killing his Invader Phantom, killing his NPC will net the item along with the Fume Greatsword and Black Iron Greatshield.
- Health: NG (~1000), NG+ (1694), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Tsorig can be stunlocked by most weapons with poise damage.
- In order to easily kill Tsorig's Invader form just open the gate blocking the path to the destructable bridge first. Trigger the invasion by using an Ember by the raised gate, and as soon as Tsorig starts moving towards you sprint to the bridge and damage it so it breaks once you are across it. The invader's NPC pathing will make Tsorig walk across the now destroyed bridge, causing him to fall to his death.
- The player can also wait for Tsorig's phantom to be on the bridge before breaking it, causing him to fall to his death without walking off. However, timing is required here, as Tsorig is strong enough to survive the fall from the 1/4th of the bridge closest to the Wolnir boss arena, as he will simply fall onto the platform below (although this fall will kill most players).
- Tsorig's Phantom can also be led to the area with the rolling Skeleton Boulder, where his slow moveset can cause him to easily fall victim to it multiple times, so long as the player can keep luring him into its path.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig's NPC form will attack the Black Knight on the bridge above him. Lead him up the stairs and let them fight.
- The first of the two to land the first hit will usually win, allowing you to either take on a weakened Tsorig or Black Knight.
- As he is fighting the Black Knight, the player can use Force or another move with strong knockback to push him into the lava.
- He will blindly chase you into the lava. If low enough on health, he will likely die (even if you die, as he will always use his gesture after killing you). His items will then appear on the shoreline when you respawn. You MUST hit him at least once, before he dies to lava, or he will remain alive after you revive.
- The pyromancy Flash Sweat can help immensely if you decide to use this strategy, as it reduces the chance of you dying in the lava.
- Tsorig is summonable from the Demon Ruins bonfire, it is possible to bring him where he spawns as a hostile to help you kill himself (do note that he is not good at avoiding the Basilisks' curse gas, so you may wish to kill them before summoning him to avoid him dying to curse before getting to his human form). Great Swamp Cuculus can also be summoned and brought to the fight, though may have more trouble against Tsorig than phantom Tsorig.
- Souls: NG (4,000), NG+ (12000), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: Black Iron Greatshield, Fume Ultra Greatsword (when he is killed in Smouldering Lake).
- Other: Knight Slayer's Ring (drops when you first kill him, either when he invades, or in Smouldering Lake).
- After killing him in Smouldering Lake, the Black Iron Set can be obtained via the Shrine Handmaid.
- None. He does not speak.
- He is visually similar to Black Iron Tarkus, from Dark Souls 1, wearing the same armor, however unlike Tarkus he uses the Fume Ultra Greatsword, an item obtainable in Dark Souls 2, via the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC. Likewise, his ring is visually and functionally identical to the Ivory Warrior Ring obtainable in the frozen city of Eleum Loyce in the Dark Souls 2 Crown of The Ivory King DLC, which is likely the city referred to in its description. His posession of the Fume Ultra Greatsword means that The Fume Knight may be among the knights he has slain. Tsorig is the only Dark Souls character to use equipment from multiple DLC's.
- The fact that Tsorig attacks near areas designed for it to be easy for him or the player to fall to their death, both as an Invader on the destructable bridge, and by knocking his NPC form off the stone bridge into the lava, is highly reminiscent of the fate of Black Iron Tarkus in Dark Souls 1, who is capable of knocking The Iron Golem boss off the top of Sens Fortress, yet whose armor can later be retrieved from the corpse of a man, presumably Tarkus, that himself fell to his death from the narrow rafters in Anor Londo.
- Despite possessing equipment from both The Crown of The Old Iron King and The Crown of The Ivory King DLC's, Tsorig does not possess any equipment or lore tied to the third Dark Souls II DLC, Crown of the Sunken King.