Lion Knight Albert is an NPC in Dark Souls 3.
"Official description goes here"
- Can be summoned to help with Vordt of the Boreal Valley. He will use the Black Separation Crystal if you kill Emma, so he is not able to help with Dancer of the Boreal Valley.
- Can be encountered at the Grand Archives, in a group of 3 hostile NPCs near the end of the area.
- Has 1,275 HP and 2 uses of Estus (in Grand Archives)
- Equipment: Faraam Set, Greataxe, and Golden Wing Crest Shield
- High Wall of Lothric: His summon sign can be found right after the room with the Winged Knight, in the corner of the terrace by some bushes, just before the path with two patrolling Lothric knights.
- Grand Archives: One of 3 hostile NPCs, outside near the wax statue, on a staircase that leads to the Twin Princes bossfight.
- Not killable in High Wall of Lothric, where he is only a summon.
- Golden Wing Crest Shield and 12,000 souls when killed in Grand Archives.
- His armor can also be bought from the Shrine Handmaid after defeating him.
- Wears the Faraam Armor set, which has relatively flat absorption/resistance across all damage types (i.e. all four physical types are roughly equally absorbed, all four elemental types are roughly equally absorbed). Of the physical damage types, thrust is the least absorbed (27.3, 27.4, 27.3, 25.3); of the elemental damage types, magic is the least absorbed (21.7, 24,0, 22,3, 22,3); of the status effects, poison/toxic is the least resisted (141, 102, 146, 67)—too bad there isn't a curse pine resin. It's also worth noting that his shield – Golden Wing Crest Shield – blocks 100% of physical damage, 75% of magic, 50 fire, 57 lightning, and 47 dark. With dark being the second least-absorbed elemental type for his armor set, attacking him with a dark weapon may be the most effective.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: Very Slow, body is main weakspot. Going for backstabs is advised, but be wary of the two ranged NPC's that guard him.
- Use ?? Item
None. He does not speak
- If you summon Lion Knight Albert for the Vordt of the Boreal Valley fight, then kill Emma to initiate the Dancer of the Boreal Valley fight early, Lion Knight Albert will use his Black Separation Crystal and return home and cannot be summoned again (implying some allegiance to Emma's cause. Later appearing with two other hostile NPCs, outside Prince Lothric's boss area, further implying that he is loyal to the Lothric line).
- Of the three hostile NPCs near the end of the Grand Archives area (Albert, Kamui, and Kriemhild), he is the one wearing the Faraam Armor Set, on the long set of stairs guarding the Twin Princes.
- Voice actors, chracter inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.