Lion Knight Albert is an NPC in Dark Souls 3.
"Official description goes here"
- Can be summoned to help with Vordt of the Boreal Valley. He will use the Black Separation Crystal if you kill Emma, so he is not able to help with Dancer of the Boreal Valley.
- Can be encountered at the Grand Archives, in a group of 3 hostile NPCs near the end of the area.
- Has 1,275 HP and 2 uses of Estus (in Grand Archives)
- Equipment: Faraam Set, Greataxe, and Golden Wing Crest Shield
- High Wall of Lothric: His summon sign can be found right after the room with the Winged Knight, in the corner of the terrace by some bushes, just before the path with two patrolling Lothric knights.
- Grand Archives: One of 3 hostile NPCs, outside near the wax statue, on a staircase that leads to the Twin Princes bossfight.
- Not killable in High Wall of Lothric, where he is only a summon.
- Golden Wing Crest Shield and 12,000 souls when killed in Grand Archives.
- His armor can also be bought from the Shrine Handmaid after defeating him.
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: Very Slow, body is main weakspot. Going for backstabs is advised, but be wary of the two ranged NPC's that guard him.
- Use ?? Item
None. He does not speak
- If you summon Lion Knight Albert for the Vordt of the Boreal Valley fight, then kill Emma to initiate the Dancer of the Boreal Valley fight early, Lion Knight Albert will use his Black Separation Crystal and return home and cannot be summoned again (implying some allegiance to Emma's cause).
- He is the Faraam set wearing enemy among the 3 NPCs in Grand Archives (Albert, Kamui, and Kriemhild) on the long set of stairs guarding the Twin Princes.
- Voice actors, chracter inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.