Silver Knight Ledo is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Located in The Ringed City. Invades the player, regardless of ember state.
- List of items that refer to this NPC: Ledo's Great Hammer.
- Up a ladder and on a pathway inside a ruined castle tower near the swamp below Shira in The Ringed City.
- Souls: NG (17,448), NG+ (17,448), NG+2 (??), NG+3 (??), NG+4 (??), NG+5 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+7 (??)
- Ledo's Great Hammer
- Wields: Ledo's Great Hammer (RH) and Silver Knight Shield (LH)
- You can lead him to the ledge outside, target lock, and use poison mist/ toxic mist to kill him. Storyteller's Staff, and range weapons work as well, but you must be locked on to hit him.
- Resistant to fire. Neutral to Dark damage.
- Backstabs can be hard to land if he uses the WA, as the stone shards can hit and stagger you before the backstab animation starts.
None. He does not speak.
- Ledo previously had his own unique armor set, but it was cut from the game.