Carthus Rouge is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Applies +20 bleed status effect to right-hand weapon for 60 seconds.
Does not increase bleed damage, but reduces the hits required to reach the bleed threshold. See Notes
- 3x found at Catacombs of Carthus. (Video)
- Drops from the large skeletons with curved sword in Catacombs of Carthus
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 1000 souls (after giving her Grave Warden's Ashes).
- Causes any weapon infused with it to deal 20 bleed build up with each attack.
- If you use Carthus Rouge to buff the Warden Twinblades or Onikiri and Ubadachi, each hit of the dual wielded L1s/L2s adds 20 bleed. This is contrary to the fact that the bleed damage without Carthus Rouge only deals 0.75x the bleed auxillary value on the weapon with each hit, for a total of 1.5x the bleed auxillary with both attacks. The Carthus Rouge bleed damage is not affected by this modifier.
Trivia goes here
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Church Guardian Shiv | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Divine Spear Fragment | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Filanore's Spear Ornament | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Ritual Spear Fragment | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |