This chaotic thing, the last flame kindled by a demon prince, is shaped like the claw marks of a demon.
It is both a fiery bladed weapon, and pyromancy flame.
Skill: Spin Slash
Spin to stoke a fierce chaos flame, and use momentum to transition into a spinning strong attack, creating an short-lived lava pool.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- The weapon doubles as a Pyromancy Flame, so it does not have any heavy attacks.
- When wielded in offhand, the L1 will not block, but perform a light attack.
- Pyromancies cast with this weapon will scale with Dexterity in addition to Intelligence and Faith.
- At 20 Dex, 40 Int, 40 Faith, it has an AR of 350 and a spell buff of 190.
- Has no Strength scaling and no physical damage, so it is not hindered by split damage and two handing the weapon will not give any significant AR bonus.
- Since it doesn't do physical damage, Flynn's Ring has no effect on it.
- Has the highest Critical damage out of all the Curved Swords.
- It is the lightest Curved Sword in the game.
- Witch's Ring and the Great Swamp Ring does not increase the damage but the Fire Clutch Ring will.
- Only limited testing, but the critical also appears to affect critical attack spells, such as Sacred Flame. (Minor testing was accomplished on the drakeblood knights, with both a +10 Demon's Scar and a +10 Pyromancy Flame and 40/40 Int/Fai.)
- This weapon made it remarkably easy to get the items located within the lava around Smouldering Lake. For little to no weight, it has an effective fire block.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
- the weapon has a different moveset depending on the hand it is held in: it has the scimitar one-handed moveset in the right hand and the Falchion one handed moveset in the left hand.
- Demon's Scar Moveset
- Video Location
Demon's Scar Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)