This chaotic thing, the last flame kindled by a demon prince, is shaped like the claw marks of a demon.
It is both a fiery bladed weapon, and pyromancy flame.
Skill: Spin Slash
Spin to stoke a fierce chaos flame, and use momentum to transition into a spinning strong attack, creating an evanescent lava chamber.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- The weapon doubles as a Pyromancy Flame, so it does not have any heavy attacks.
- When wielded in offhand, the L1 will not block, but perform a light attack.
- Pyromancies cast with this weapon will scale with Dexterity in addition to Intelligence and Faith.
- At 20 Dex, 40 Int, 40 Faith, it has an AR of 350 and a spell buff of 190.
- Has no Strength scaling and no physical damage, so it is not hindered by split damage and two handing the weapon will not give any significant AR bonus.
- Since it doesn't do physical damage, Flynn's Ring has no effect on it.
- Has the highest Critical damage out of all the Curved Swords.
- It is the lightest Curved Sword in the game.
- Witch's Ring and the Great Swamp Ring does not increase the damage but the Fire Clutch Ring will.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Demon's Scar Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)