Rose of Ariandel is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A flail used by the bulbous Father of the Painted World to shred his own skin, producing blood to appease the flame. Both a weapon and a miracle catalyst.
Ariandel, being the restorer of the Painted World, knew that it was painted with blood, and only blood could protect the secret.
Violently flail oneself to trigger an awakening that temporarily boosts the strength of miracles, just as the good Father used the rose himself.
Notes and Tips:
- Not Buffable nor Infusable.
- Upgrades with Titanite Scales.
- Casts Miracles on strong attack.
- Faith scaling softcaps at 40 for casting and physical damage.
- At 40 Faith, the total Spellbuff is 189.
- Despite being classified as a whip weapon, it has the moveset of a small club; however, it cannot backstab or riposte just like the other whips. It has no strong attacks, but can still do a jump attack.
- As of the most recent patch, all of this weapon's attacks are now unparriable just like other whip weapons. However, it no longer has poise on its two-handed attacks.
Location/Where to Find
- Obtained by Soul Transposition of the Soul of Sister Friede.
- Fextralife Video: How to acquire Rose of Ariandel
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)