|SL 100 Badass Morne's Set Build|
- Build Name: SL 100 Badass Morne's Set Build
- Build Level: 100
- Build Focus: PVP
- Build Main Stat: Strength
WITHOUT RINGS WITH RINGS
- Right Hand: Fume Ultra Great Sword +5
- Left Hand: Grass Crest Shield +5
- Head: Morne's Helm
- Chest: Morne's Armor
- Hands: Morne's Gauntlets
- Legs: Morne's Leggings
- Rings: Havel's Ring, Ring of Favor, Knights Ring, and Prisoner's Chain
HOW THOSE STATS?!?
- Short answer: RINGS
- Long answer: Havel's Ring gives you more equip load. Ring of Favor gives you more health, stamina, and equip load. Knight's Ring gives you +5 strength, putting you at 50 and saving 5 soul levels. Prisoner's Chain gives you more equip weight, health, etc. Basically, the rings give you 15 free soul levels. +5 in vigor/endurance/strength each.
WHAT THIS BUILD DOES!
This build is designed to control space in pvp engagements and deal massive damage. Morne's Armor provides good protection and poise. Morne's stat values are better than most armor found within its weight class. This makes Morne's a formidable armor set for an opponent. Using this set with a well timed weapon art can lead to devastating result. If the enemy does not bring sufficent poise or health to the battlefield he is surely doomed. One combo is often all a good player needs to kill the opposition. If you were a fan of the Giant's Dad build from DS1 you will feel right at home. Make sure to swap between one and two handed styles to keep your enemies on their toes with mixups. Good Luck!