Greatsword of Judgment is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A ceremonial sword, held in Pontiff Sulyvahn's left hand, respresenting the judgement of the moon, but with magic far closer to sorcery than any existing lunar power. Its dark blue hues, deeper than the darkest moon, reflect sorcerer Sulyvahn's true nature.
Skill: Stance of Judgment
Assume stance to unleash dark magic. Use normal attack for a lunging thrust, and strong attack to emit side-sweeping wave.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Damage scaling soft caps at 40 for all three stats.
- Uses Bastard Sword moveset, but with an additional thrust for the weapon skill's light attack.
- An excellent alternative to the Moonlight Greatsword for high Intelligence builds, for this greatsword performs the same type of shockwave minus the vortex The Greatsword of Judgement also does not degrade at the same rate as the Moonlight Greatsword.
- At 40 Str 40 Dex 12 Int (minimum) this weapon has an AR of 525.
- At 40 Str 15 Dex (minimum) 40 Int this weapon has an AR of 545.
- At 17 Str (minimum) 40 Dex 40 Int this weapon has an AR of 547.
- At 45 Str, 50 Dex, and 60 Int this weapon has an AR of 612
- At 17 Str 15 Dex 40 Int this weapon has an AR of 493.
- Note that the above AR information is without using the Weapon Art buff.
- WA buff gives non-scaling +80 magic AR.
- The pattern found on the Greatsword of Judgement is somewhat similar in style to the engraving found on the Slave Knight armor set, though they may not be connected.
- Shares some visual designs with Ludwig's Holy Blade from Bloodborne.
- Despite having a D scaling in both Strength and Dexterity, the damage scales better with Dexterity than Strength.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Greatsword of Judgment Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)