This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Bloody Dancer
- Build Level:120
- Build Focus: PvE and PvP
- Build Main Stat:Dexterity and Luck
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Add link here
- Right Hand 1: Hollow Warden Twinblades +10
- Right Hand 1 Alternative 1: Hollow Gotthard Twinswords +10
- Right Hand 2: Sharp Ricard's Rapier +10
- Left Hand 1: Sacred Bloom Shield (This thing has a pretty parry animation)
- Left Hand 2: Pyromancy Flame
- Head: Dancer's Crown
- Chest: Dancer's Armor
- Hands: Dancer's Gauntlets
- Legs: Dancer's Leggings
- Rings: Chloranthy Ring, Carthus Milkring, Pontiff's Right Eye, Knight Slayer's Ring
- Ring Alternative 1: Chloranthy Ring, Carthus Milkring, Leo Ring, Hornet Ring (Only if you're a parry genius)
- Items: Green Blossom, Carthus Rouge, Kukri
How to play this build
Buff with Carthus Beacon and Carthus Rouge. You have a short range so you're going to want to stay fairly close. The twinblade weapon arts+R2 combo usually leaves them stunlocked for two seconds. Always make sure you have enough stamina to roll away. If bleed hasn't proced after your combo throw kukri's at them. Don't be afraid to chase opponents (you've got te stamina for it). If you have the leo/hornet ring equipped then switch to rapier before taking riposte. Use the rapier for hit and run tactics. If you're going against a greatshield use rapier's weapon arts to punish them.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Im new to DS3 well DS period and found this build to be very interesting and wanted to build this as i played through. My question is how should i be building the character as i play through the game? What stats to increase throughout the game, what weapons and armor to ise until recieving the armor and gear needed for this complete build stuff like that.